***Next First Time Buyer Seminar scheduled for March 6th, 2013, details to follow soon***
I have some very exciting news to share, I will be hosting my first ever First Time Home Buyer Seminar!!! It will be a great night filled with lots of learning and information. Buying your first home can be very intimidating, I know it was for me and it’s ok to admit it. There’s so much you need to know before making the big decision and this seminar will aim to answer all your questions and more.
I have some fabulous people sponsoring the event, here they are:
- Shannon Lee Simons, Financial Guru from the New School of Finance
- FREE cupcakes from Yummy Stuff
- FREE wine, yes you read that right, from Stlto Wine
- Venue and FREE coffee and tea from The Mascot located at 1267 Queen St W (at Brock Ave)
- Robert Paoletta, Mortgage specialist from Scotibank
- Giveaways, really good ones, I promise
This is what you will learn:
- knowledge of the current real estate market and predictions on where it’s headed
- how to set a budget
- how to save for a down payment
- what is a mortgage and how do you get one
- the pre approval process
- the buying process
- how to ensure you’re mortgage worthy
- what do banks look for in a mortgage applicant
- facts on closing costs (First time buyer rebates available)
For more information and to RSVP, because seats are limited, click here or the widget on top right corner of my blog.
For any questions, leave a comment below:
Hope you can make it!