Are you around this weekend and don’t know what to do in the Junction Triangle? Well here’s what’s happening in your neighbourhood…
- this event took place last night
- despite the weather, people still came out with their pumpkins
- huge thanks to Shelley for organizing it again this year
- some shameless self promoting….got myself a mention and thanks in the Junction Triangle blog for donating the money for the permit this year, you can check it out here
- it was my first year, but I’ll be back for many more to come!
- here are some of my fav pumpkins….we even had a self portrait pumpkin of Renee’s french bull dog puppy
Community “Lot Party”
- November 3rd, 2012 12pm-7pm
- Local residents are organizing this party
- Taking place in the dog walk field, north of Wallace Ave and south of Ruskin along the Railpath in the Junction Triangle
- great opportunity to meet your neighbours
- live music
- family activities including face painting, apple bobbing, field sports and an arts and craft station
If you want to check out some homes in the neighbourhood, then head over to my Sneak Peek Fridays where I post every Friday the list of open house happening over the weekend in the Junction Triangle, Dovercourt Park and Wallace Emerson, just click here.
Have a great weekend!!!