Welcome to 89 Uxbridge Avenue, a renovated home like no other in Carleton Village, Toronto! Enter this stunning home from your new cedar porch or newly constructed basement entrance. Design, longevity and function were at the forefront of how this top-to-bottom renovation was conceived.
The open concept main level opens up to a spacious living/dining area and flows into the large modern kitchen with loads of storage. Entertain like a pro with open sight lines, tons of space for your friends and family, and in-ceiling speakers that you and your crew will be sure to jam out on.
Moving upstairs, your jaw will drop whether from the designer bathroom or airy master bedroom with a built-in closet that goes for miles. Spacious and functional bedrooms, storage and custom features complete the package.
Did someone say in-law/nanny suite? That’s right! This self-contained gem features a separate entrance from the front, a brand new modern kitchen, a separately zoned heating and shared laundry access. What more could you ask for? Oh what for it, you guessed it, an exposed brick accent wall!
Now that you’re really excited, make sure to step out into your backyard oasis, complete with a new pressure treated deck, fence and 2-car parking. This house could not be more perfect for you!
Neighbourhood: Carleton Village
Just north of the Junction Triangle lies a quiet and quaint pocket known as Carleton Village! Designated as a historical district by the City of Toronto, in 1989, has helped raise the profile of this ever-changing west-end neighbourhood. With its close proximity to the Stockyards, the all new Stockyards Plaza, the Junction, Earlscourt park (2nd largest park in Toronto) and recreation center, it’s no wonder young families are flocking here! The St.Clair streetcar and the Davenport bus connect commuters to stations on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line. If this doesn’t give you reason enough to live here, how about Wadsworth Park, just up the street and slated for a makeover this summer! Care to give your kids a leg up? Charles-Sauriol Elementary School happens to be one of only a select few all-day French-language public schools in Toronto and is located just down the street! Proximity to shopping districts, transit, highways, parks & schools – what more could you ask for? And all this in a neighbourhood that continues to see growth, development & change on a daily basis! Walk score 86 (very walkable). Transit score 82 (excellent transit).
Here are the specs:
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
- In law/nanny suite with separate entrance, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom & shared laundry access in basement
- 2 car parking via laneway
- Semi detached home
- All new drains including new waste stack
- All new plumbing
- Interior water proofing with 25 year transferrable warranty
- Weeping tile
- Sump pump
- Backwater valve + cleanout (inside for easy access & yearly cleaning)
- New ¾” copper water supply-line
- New laser levelled concrete floor in basement
- Sound & fire graded insulation throughout basement ceiling
- R20 and R30 insulation + vapor barrier throughout
- New NAVIEN COMBI tankless on-demand boiler & hot-water 3-zone system – No Rentals
- All new framing, insulation + drywall
- All new electrical + panel (double breakers)
- Pre-wired for cable
- New custom pine stair case + cedar hand rail
- Central vacuum (rough-in)
- All new ¾” subfloor
- All new ¾” maple hardwood floors throughout
- 2” quartz counter top + peninsula in the kitchen
- Pot filler above stove
- Gas stove
- Water/ice dispensing fridge (line installed)
- 4x in-ceiling ENERGY speakers (pre-wired & ready for receiver)
- Conduit pipe installed behind living room accent wall for TV/Audio/Visual wiring (for easy & clean wiring – no lose wires behind electronics)
- Professionally stained & sealed custom Oak staircase + custom cedar railing
- Brand new high-end stainless steel appliances
- Walkout to custom built pressure treated deck + fence + roughed-in gas line for BBQ
- Heated marble floor in main bathroom + thermostat
- Large master bedroom + wall-to-wall built-in PAX closet system
- Vaulted 18 ft ceiling + baffles & R50 insulation for proper ventilation & air flow
- Freshly landscaped
- Offered at $679,900
360 degree tour:
Location, Location, Location:
This property sold 115% of asking price with 5 offers! Have a property you want to sell in the neighbourhood and want the same result? Then give me a call/text or send an email. Need help finding a similar property, I’m your women and can help! Call/Text 1-416-707-1209 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question or want to set up a viewing?
Stay tuned for before and after pictures of this renovated gem
Styled by Renee from Re:Creative Works