Last week I shared with you my latest renovation project as well as my $10,000 challenge. Since then the renovations have been progressing and I will be sharing the first of many updates via my first ever video blog.
Before we begin, here’s a recap of my challenge:
- I put myself on a $10,000 max renovation budget, so I really have to get creative here and not go over the top, although there’s been instances where I already wanted too
- My timeline is to have it rented for March 1, 2013
- I’m hoping to find some young and hip family looking to call my house their home
- $10,000 cash
- $75 Home Depot gift card received as a Christmas present
- and any donations
- $4,949.92, yikes!
- I still have to buy appliances
- I’m seriously taking donations
- I might have to add another $5,000 to this budget
Let me know if you have any questions or comments below!